Our customers have requested remote controls for our older manual amplifiers or other manual amplifiers. What to do? So we built a control box. Not only can you control the volume of the amp, but the JD5T can be used as a preamplifier with 10db of gain, There is remote on/off, mute, and standby, plus two AC receptacles, and two outputs which now make hooking to a subwoofer or bi-amping an easy procedure. With a low profile and a full body you can put another component or amplifier right on top, no need to use another shelf.
Construction Details and Features:
- Multiple Inputs: Tuner, DVD, CD and Aux. (for Tuner, TV, VCR, DVD or Computer).
- Remote Control has four functions: Standby, V+,V-, and Mute.
- Two RCA Outputs
- Two AC output receptacles that will be cut off when standby.
- State of the Art Components: High quality audio potentiometer, gold plated RCA input jacks.
- Low profile full body allows the unit to act as a base for your amplifier or turntable. No need to lose another shelf for a component.