More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied into the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser’s most advanced driver technology, these open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-level audio is all about. You will form an altogether new height of sonic perspective as you experience a high-fidelity natural hearing experience. Do take note that presently, no other manufacturer has been able to come up as close as the HD 800 in replicating the basic acoustic conditions of natural hearing.
Matching these headphones' reference-grade audio performance is their striking and visually effective industrial design. Premium parts have gone into their production - the transducer is encased by a precision material made of stainless steel; ear pads are made of special high-quality Japanese Alcantara; while the headband and headphone mounting utilises the most advanced development from the aerospace industry. In terms of connectivity, these headphones utilise specially-designed, four-wire, high-performance connections with Teflon insulation.
Truly, the HD 800 are a glorious success and have become a pioneer in headphone development.
HD 800 – Crafted for perfection.
- New reference class in wired headphones
- Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Uncovered earcups for acoustic and stylistic reasons
- Ear pads made of special high-quality Japanese Alcantara
- Metal headband with inner damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance;
- Special high precision headphone connectors
- 2 year warranty